Christian Romance Author
A New Orleans native, I grew up on jambalaya and crawfish, and love infusing my colorful culture into my stories. My husband goes crazy with me rearranging the living room furniture. I drive my kids nutty making low-carb desserts which never pan out ;-).
Extra time is spent reading, antiquing, watching The Great British Baking Show, Marvel movies, and fangirling over my favorite authors on social media. As a reader I devour Christian romances, YA, classics, adventure and biographies on people from King Henry the VIII to Cary Grant.
Monthly Book Giveaway
The first Monday of each month I do a book giveaway from one of my favorite authors. Check out my Facebook page for details.
Interviews and Blog Posts
* Several tips were shared about writing foreign characters on Robyn Hook's blog.
* I loved visiting with Christian writer and Blog Talk Radio host, Patti Shene.
* A personal testimony was shared on Jerusha Agen's Fear Warrior blog.
* Surprising revelations were made in an author interview with Amanda Wen.
* I guest posted on Robyn Hook's blog, which included several easy editing tips.
* Rachel Scott McDaniel hosted me on her blog, where I shared a personal testimony.